Monday, July 09, 2007

Kick off

First day of my trip is a fact. After taking my flight to Buenos Aires (with a transit in Madrid, where I could enjoy the beautiful environment of the new terminal 4 designed by Rogers), I went straight to Uruguay by ferry. Instead of going directly to Montevideo, I decided to visit the small colonial town of Colonia del Sacramento. This is the place where I'm stuck for the moment. I found a nice hostel for only 6 euro, which means no heating in the rooms. As it is very cold here for the moment (only 2 degrees), I'm really happy that I brought my sleeping bag. Tonight I'm going for a parrillada, the local grill dish. Tomorrow I'm going to Montevideo by bus...
Keep tuned :)
(pictures coming soon)

3 Comments:

At Monday, 09 July, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Blij van nieuws te horen. Gelukkig heb je een warme jas en goede stapschoenen bij. Veel reisgenot voor het vervolg.

 
At Tuesday, 10 July, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

(Annie said):
in Europa vertellen ze dat het ongehoord koud is in Argentiniƫ en Uruguay en omstreken.

 
At Tuesday, 10 July, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Waar blijven de beloofde "pictures"? We wachten met spanning (om te zien of je nog niet bevroren bent).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home