Friday, September 23, 2005

Leffingeleuren


concert of triggerfinger

Nice time to go back to Belgium, because Leffingeleuren was back! It is a rock festival in the village where I'm living during the weekends. Line-up of this year: de la vega (Belgium), Gabriel Rios (B), Arsenal (B), De la soul, Shameboy (B), Millionaire !!!!! (B), vive la fĂȘte (B), Arno (B), Zita Swoon (B),... I know a lot of belgian groups (I think only Anderson knows them ;)) ), but for me it was great because my favourite band (Triggerfinger) was playing. But the discovery of this year for me was Kaiser Orchestra (a rockband from Norway)

2 Comments:

At Monday, 26 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing post.....

 
At Monday, 26 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello...
i wanted to be in the festival too... played very good music i think...the rock festivals is always good ...
and ... have you your tikets to came to valencia yet? ...i waiting you, ok?!...you know this...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home