Thursday, August 02, 2007

Curitiba

After Florianopolis I went to Curitiba. Two years ago my visit to this city was limited due to rain, so I decided to give it a second try! I spend some lovely days in Curitiba with my incredible hosts Rodrigo and Sheila! I could stay in their traditional wooden house, they drove me around the whole city, gave me a lot of local insight but especially a lot of brazilian hospitality!! Even it was raining like hell again, it was just a pleasure to discover it all! From the Italian quarter Santa Felicidade, the traintrip to Morretes through the atlantic forest, the churrasceria, the hundred of parks around the city, the sambaclub, to the street XV de Novembre,...
Winetasting in Santa Felicidade with Rodrigo and Sheila
Downtown Curitiba
The opera house
Parque Tingüi
Traintrip to Morretes

Morretes

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 02 August, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey

And how about the bottle of quentão? Could you take it to Belgium?
Please, if possible, correct the name of that park in the picture: it is Parque Tanguá. There is also a park called Tingüi, but it's not this in the picture ;-)
Kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home