Thursday, August 02, 2007

Back in Belgium

After 3 weeks of travelling, I'm back in Belgium. It was nice, it was great, it was... but most of all I want more of it :))) Thanks a lot to my hosts Fito, Thayse, the Big House crew (Anderson, Ricardo and Daniel), Renan, Rodrigo and Sheila for make me feeling at home and giving me the local insight that I'm searching for when travelling! Thanks a lot to all the other people that I met along the way, it made my trip wonderful!

Muchas Gracias-Muito Obrigada

So now back to reality! Working, househunting, family and friends...

Stay tuned!
Liz

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 02 August, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Oi Lizzy !!

Foi um prazer tê-la conosco!! Volte sempre que quiser.
Adoramos as fotos, seu blog está ótimo.
Boa sorte em sua house-hunting e em seu trabalho.

It was a pleasure to have you with us. Come back whenever you want.
We loved the pictures, your blog is excellent.
Good luck in your house-hunting and in your work.

Beijos de Rodrigo e Sheila.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home